Happy New Year

WNU Editor: I say the same thing every year .... another year .... another 10,000 posts .... 1,000,000+ visitors .... 2,000,000+ page views .... reaching an worldwide audience (and this is what always amazes little me) that includes Generals, diplomats, soldiers, intelligence officials, foreign governments and their military organisations, politicians, students, teachers, well known cartoonists, actors and actresses, journalists and bloggers, and finally .... the average Joe and Jane. Yup .... it's been an interesting year. But first things first .... I want to wish a Happy New Year to all of my readers .... supporters and critics .... whose feedback I always look forward to and crave. I know that 2018 will be just as exciting and interesting as 2017, and I look forward to even more of your comments and feedback. So again ... a Happy New Years to all of you .... and thank you again for your interest in this humble little blog.

Regular blogging will return later in the morning when I wake up .... hangover and all. :)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: