Black Lives Matter Protesters In Seattle Are Now Demanding White Residents To Give Up Their Homes


New York Post: Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up their homes’

A group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle marched through a residential neighborhood this week demanding that white residents give up their homes, dramatic video shows.

Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up their homes,” the clip shows.

Read more ....

Update: Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Give Up Their Homes (Summit News)

WNU Editor: When I became a Canadian citizen in the 1990s the first thing that I did was buy a home. For those who may not know. I live on the island of Montreal facing the Saint Lawrence River. My neighbour two houses down was not happy to see me move in. We were in the middle of an independence referendum at the time (1995 Quebec referendum), and he was a person who supported the side that wanted to break Canada apart. I supported a unified Canada, and I made it known publicly on what side I supported by putting a large Canadian flag in front of my house. On the day of the referendum, while leaving my home to vote, my neighbour confronted me and told me that when Quebec becomes an independent nation, they will seize the homes of immigrants like myself. I did not hold back. He learned within 5 seconds that he was threatening the wrong person. For the two years that he remained in my neighbourhood I always confronted him loud and forcefully when I saw him in front of his home, or at the corner store near where we live, on what he said. He always ran away. And as to what would have happened if they did seize my home. I will do the same thing that the Russians did when Napoleon invaded Russia, and when Hitler invaded Russia 80 years ago. I do not care. I would burn down my house before these lowlifes spend one second living in my home. And now this same garbage is being voiced in Seattle.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: