Breaking News!! Joe Biden Has ‘Hairline Fractures’ In His Foot After He Slipped And Fell

WNU Editor: I hope he recovers quickly. They say he was playing with his dog when he slipped and fell. I do not understand why his hairline fractures are on his foot. Usually when you fall the injury is on the upper body. 

Falling is something that all seniors have to be careful with. I have more than my share on taking care of seniors like my mom who has cognitive problems and difficulty walking .... and falling because of it. She suffered a hairline fracture on her hand when she first fell. It was after that fall that I learned she was starting to have memory/cognitive problems, and took measures to make minimize any chance of that happening again in the future.

Did Joe Biden fall because he has cognitive problems .... I do not know. But how he walks reminds me of people who have these type of health issues, and why they and the people around him need to be careful. 

More News On Joe Biden's Foot Injury

Subscribe to receive free email updates: