I Have (Had) Covid

WNU editor being watched by the GF's Rottie while recovering from Covid

Last Thursday I was feeling tired, headache, and running nose. My mom had a mild cough and a running nose. My girlfriend was feeling OK 

Friday the same thing. 

On Saturday the GF felt sick. My symptoms and my mother's remained the same. Did a rapid test and found out that I was positive for Covid. 

Went on Sunday for a PCR test. But I only learned yesterday (Wednesday) that it was positive. 

On Monday my mother and I were already feeling good. 

We definitely felt recovered on Tuesday. 

My GF fully recovered yesterday. I know because she has been complaining since then. 🙂 

We are all double vaccinated.

I would describe what I experienced as a case of the flu without the "bite" of the flu. 

The one who has suffered the most has been the dog. She had to endure us during this time of quarantine, and will need to do so for a few more days.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: